Vowor Smartwatches 4G for Kids
Kids smartwatch supports 4G/3G/2G Nano sim card with data and voice plans.
GSM Bands: US: B2/B5
3G Bands (WCDMA): US: B2/B5
4G Band(FDD TDD): US:B2/4/5/7/12/17
1. you need to have voice and data plan to make the kids phone watch works properly
2. The Vowor 4G kids phone watch is NOT compatible with Verizon or Sprint, we recommend T-Mobile, Speedtalk and AT&T. But it is ok if your own’s phone (parent’s) card is Verizon or Sprint. The Vowor kids smartwatch doesn’t support other APP except Leefine.
1. Why the watch doesn’t have the network(The watch shows “Search … ” for a long time)
(1) The SIM card is not overdue.
(2) Check the upper left corner of the watch interface for stable signal icons or up and down arrows. If no, please restart the watch.
(3) There may be no set the correct APN.
2. Why the watch cannot recognize the SIM card
(1) Confirm that the SIM card is not overdue.
(2) Confirm that the SIM card is installed in the right direction.
(3) Power off before card insertion.
(4) Change the region and try again.
3. Why can’t I make a video call
(1) Confirm that the SIM card has data and the network signal is stable.
(2) Check whether the APP side is disabled for video calls.
(3) Other family members who want video calls need to have a Leefine account and bind the watch.
(4) Whether all permissions of APP needed are granted.
(5) The APP needs to be opened, run and work in the background. Only the video call is initiated on the watch end, the APP end can receive the push message.
(6) The video call has just ended. It will take 5 minutes for the watch end to call again.
1 x Kids smartwatch
1 x USB cable
1x User manual
1x Watch screen protector
1x sim card